Kendyl loves to sing. She will sing at the top of her lungs all day long, which of course I find adorable, because… well, she is just so adorable. This is usually her song of choice! But it had a new mix on it today. After she finished singing she added a little DUN..DUN! I guess it’s so we will not have any questions about if the song is finished. But my favorite part is the last run through of the song when she doesn’t quite know the words. Oh…I could just eat her up she’s so stinkin cute!
Then today while shopping she started screaming out another song. It’s a song from her potty movie. The words are “When I was a baby I had a little diaper, around my little belly…THAT WAS FAT!” She just kept screaming it over and over…we had everyone’s attention at the store…it was lovely!

1 comment:
that is tooooo cute and reminds me of some other kiddos I once knew... :)
Post a Comment