We celebrated today by going to TGI Friday’s for lunch.
To pass the time that ALWAYS seems way too long of a wait for the kids before our food comes….we entertained ourselves by feeding our lemons to Kendyl!
Dad was so nice to share his birthday ice cream with all of us….BUT KENDYL DID NOT WANT TO SHARE. Whenever someone else went to take a bite she would have a tizzy!
When planning this day I was trying to think of something Richard would LOVE DOING…well Rich loves a lot of things, but he’s passionate about a few things and one of them is FISH and FISH TANKS! So I thought going to the aquarium would be perfect. He really liked it and so did the kids.
The kid’s impression of an alligator
In the gift shop Mason ran up to Dad and said “Dad you want to buy this for your BOOT-TAH”….Just what Rich has always wanted a Steve Irwin action figure. We didn’t have the money to buy it, so maybe Santa will add it to his wish list \’’/
RUN KIDS RUN….BRUCIE’S GOING TO GET YOU!
8 comments:
I love that Kendyl didn't want to share the ice cream. Too funny. Happy Birthday Rich.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH!!
WOW..the BIG 30!!...you are getting OLD!
Looks like a FUN filled day!
Happy Birthday Rich!! You are getting old!! Looks like a fun filled day!! And why wouldn't Rich want a Steve Irwin action figure...we know he sleeps with those at night! Hope you had a good one!
Ooh the Big three-oh! Tyler had his 30th ealier this year. Glad I don't have to worry for another 7 years. Tell Rich Happy Birthday! Your lucky he's low maintenance and fish did the trick!
We would love to come down and stay with you guys. We're just glad you want to hang out with us. Any weekend is pretty good, just have to plan around Christmas parties. Let us know!! Happy Birthday Rich!!
I love it! The kids faces are so awesome. Oh, and feeding lemons to Kendyl...classic! You guys crack me up.
Happy Birthday Rich! It looks like you guys had a fun day!
Happy Birthday Rich! But your age must be wrong because I'm only 29... how can that be?? and if you all think 30 is old, just wait till you hit 40... or 50...
Post a Comment