Cute kids become even cuter with ice cream all over their faces!
As we were glued to the TV Saturday watching the news reports about the earthquake and possible tsunami in Hawaii(praying for the safety of Rich’s brothers in Chili and Hawaii)….Sadie was busy at work drawing a sad but kind of funny picture on the white board. This is her in the middle of the tsumani and earthquake. Notice the two people who didn’t make it up to higher ground? It’s really so heartbreaking to think of the devastation in Chili, but we were happy to hear Uncle Ben who is on a mission was alright!
p.s. my favorite part of this drawing is the “Oh no”…so cute!
Would anyone else send their kids looking like this with dad to go home teaching??? Well I did. The most embarrassing thing is sending Mason in his skin tight jammie bottoms and white socks, with slobber stains all down his shirt. Then there’s Sadie in her summer apparel in the dead of winter. So if it embarrasses me why do I let them out in such conditions….plain and simple….BECAUSE I AM TOO LAZY!
He even wore his white socks to church with his dark pants and shoes….it’s amazing the things you swear you will never do as a parent before you have kids…but that was before I knew how exhausting parenting was going to be!
1 comment:
I hear that completely! I am starting to let the kids dress themselves and it can be interesting haha! ;o) Amelia's favorite outfit on Sundays is her sock tights and an undershirt haha...BUT she looks SO CUTE in it ;o)
Post a Comment