Here is a picture of the 2009 Western University DVM Alumni (and Dean of the Vet program) that attended the Western Veterinarian Conference this past week.
It was especially fun to see our good friend’s “The Andrews” (left of Rich) who were good friends of ours in school. They have since moved to Japan, so it was awesome to meet up with them in Vegas.
It was also fun to get together ‘just us wives’ (Amy, Reanne and I) to reminisce about old times….hopefully I get pics from them later and can post them!
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS…
Our good friend’s…the Coons…came down to Vegas too to party. Like I mentioned in the post prior to this one…I’m dealing with some things that would occasionally bring my spirits down. But I’ve discovered it’s impossible to be sad or mad in the presence of these good friends. Especially when Issac would do his impression of a gambler smoking (ah you just had to be there…) but we are still laughing to this day.
The best thing about this trip was the food budget we were given. We ate at the BEST RESTAURANTS…which we will never splurge on again I’m sure. This night we went to the MELTING POT. We had fun cooking everything from appetizers, meat to dessert fondue style.
The whole trip was full of the MOST DELICIOUS FOOD. That was the most fun I’ve ever had gaining 5 lbs. I don’t regret eating my heart out at all….it will be a long time before we can do that again! (I just need to remind myself of that as I work to get it off..\’’/…)
1 comment:
Shane is looking so grown up now!! I knew him when he was a lil Deacon! ;o) The Melting Pot IS good!!
Post a Comment