Saturday, February 20, 2010

Please come…

Spring please come soon so we can have more days like these…

park 001 park 004

It’s still cold outside…but we can’t wait around anymore. WE NEED OUT!!!

park 006 park 007 park 008

park 014   park 013

Do you see Mason in these pictures??? (It’s like “Where’s Waldo”) Let me zoom in….

park 014park 013

park 017 park 021

park 019   park 018

And yes…I do let Sadie dress herself on days she doesn’t have school (just keep that in mind)…one minute it’s princess Belle…the next it’s the spandex queen!

park 038

Do you see a hazard with this behavior??? Maybe the baby get’s bounced off…so you think??? I thought that was the worst that could happen too…UNTIL….

park 039 park 040 park 042

Mason lost his pants!!! I finally had to put the camera down when he lost his underwear too! That was the point it was no longer cute!

park 040

My favorite is this face….he was obviously enjoying it a little too much!

Wish the outcome had come out different for the Ground Hog…because we are good and ready for Spring!

5 comments:

Jewels said...

Your kids crack me up. I love the zoom ins on Mason. We're there with ya as far as Spring. We've actually had sunshine the last few days. That's enough to get us out of the house each day, even if it's cold.

Janet Reeves said...

what a fun day! Mason is a doll! and I love Kendyl's outfit! :) she's so cute! Sadie...you just keep dressing yourself... one of these days everybody will want to look just like you! love you all!

Tawni Williams said...

What a fun time!! SO CUTE - totally agree with being ready for some WARM WEATHER!!!

birdeeb said...

LOL you always make me laugh with your posts!

Isaac and Dallas said...

I hear ya. We are so ready for spring. The kids need an out. Looks like you still had fun. I love the Mason's pants always are around his ankles.