Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cali cont…(day two)

BEACH DAY!!!

We spent half the day at Corona Del Mar (our favorite California beach). The kids where entertained for hours on end…

cali38

cali40

cali41

cali42

cali43

Kendyl freaked out when the seaweed washed up against her feet. She started screaming “BUGS!!!” After I rescued her, she pretty much stayed away from the water (which was nice for me).

cali46

The kids loved feeding the birds….

cali47

Catching sand crabs…

cali52

Soakin up the sun…and looking cool while their at it!

cali53 cali54

cali55

Hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma…

cali59

Trying to capture the wild life…

cali57

cali58

And playing on the lifeguard tower….But doesn’t it look like Mason’s doing a little bit MORE THAN JUST SITTING on the lifeguard tower?

cali48

Here’s a closer look…

funny face

cali50

What a BEAUTIFUL DAY….ON A BEAUTIFUL BEACH!

cali56

2 comments:

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

Love the pose that Sadie is making in the last pic here... Looks like you all had so much fun!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE all the pictures and poses from Sadie! Looks like you had fun... next time I wanna come!!