Tuesday, October 26, 2010

6 going on 16

Picture 031 

Once again….here was the conversation in the car on the way to school

While my David Archuleta CD was playing (my sister would be so proud)

Sadie: “Mom will you re-play this song when Camden get’s in the car?” (We all remember Camden right? Sadie’s cute little crush)

Mom: “Why?’

Sadie: “ Because I want him to hear it”

CAMDEN ENTERS THE CAR…

Sadie: “Camden, do you know what this song is about?”

Camden: “A grasshopper who just found and ant?”

Sadie: “No silly, IT’S ABOUT LOVE”

Camden: “Why would you want to listen to THAT?”

Sadie: “Because it’s a good thing to be in love”

Camden: “Oh…well…are they singing in the school again?” (If this doesn’t make sense..refer to this post http://richandnickie.blogspot.com/2010/09/start-of-something-new.html )

Sadie: “No you can sing anywhere if you’re in love. It doesn’t always have to be in a school.

Camden : “Oh”

Sadie: “Did you notice the boy is singing alone…there’s no girl singing with him? That’s because the girl doesn’t even know that he loves her”

Camden: “Oh”

Sadie: “Yah….it’s kind of like me!!! I love someone you know…and he doesn’t even know it”

Camden: “Really”

Sadie: “Yah…sometimes I think I should tell him but I’m afraid he might laugh at me. Do you think you would laugh???”

Long silent pause….

Camden: “Do you know I know where the movie Car’s is filmed? It’s where my Grandpa and Grandma live”

(Isn’t that just like a guy…when a girl is trying to express her feelings he just doesn’t get it!!! It made me laugh so hard. And isn’t Car’s and animation?)

KIDS ARE THE BEST!!!!

3 comments:

The Draxler Days said...

You are in trouble with that cute little girl. I love these awesome car conversations.

Isaac and Dallas said...

Bennett is going to be so sad that she has moved on.

roxfox said...

This was even funnier the second time around reading it to Gordan. And after reading the HS Musical one, he said Camden is becoming one of his fav kids. Hope you'll let me share :)