Saturday, October 16, 2010

California trip…UNLOADED (day one)!

K folks…I’m going to go POST CRAZY here! These posts may include a lot more pictures than you are willing to look at…but I’m doing this for Rich. He is still in Cali so he won’t get to see pics of our vacation until he gets home. AND…one day he had to go do some job training so he completely missed out on some of the things we did.

We had a blast in Cali…it was so great to be together as a family again. We drove down with Grandma and Grandpa Reeves on Sunday and spent 5 days playing. We went to Disneyland for 2 days, went to the beach, and spent 1 day at Sea World.

It was really such a great trip…we loved every minute of it!

The first night there the kids opened gifts I had made for them….DISNEYLAND OUTFITS to wear the next day!

 

cali72

cali73

DISNEYLAND…

Breakfast at Denny’s before heading into the park:

cali24

cali25

A couple of days before going to Disneyland, my sister-in-law calls to tell us that they were going to be at Disneyland the same week!!! Turns out they had this trip planned for A LONG TIME and we didn’t even realize it. We didn’t mention it to the kids…we wanted to surprise them when we RAN INTO THEM!

The kids were stoked to see some of their favorite cousins…

cali74

Well not everyone was stoked….the two babies (Kendyl and Kate) apparently did not remember each other and they were not very excited to see one another. They just stood there giving each other dirty looks and sizing each other up. Kate was the first to back up even though she’s 6 months older. I never knew Kendyl was so intimidating!

cali75 

cali78

cali79

I love how Kendyl is scratching Minnie’s chin…

cali26

cali76

cali77

cali80

1 comment:

Patience said...

Lonnie and I r laughing so hard on that picture of Kate and Kendyl!! That was so fun, Im glad we got to see you guys TWICE!!