Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sick kids…with spooky teeth!

Today I had three sick kids (I know don’t they look so sick in this picture?), they really were not feeling well…but after getting a little Motrin in their systems they were as good as new. Sick days for my kids=lazy day for Mom. It means no carpooling to school, no grocery shopping, no trips to the park (because the kids need their rest right?) So we bummed around the house all day in our jammies and did goofy things LIKE MAKING SPOOKY TEETH OUT OF APPLES! Funny that Kendyl was the one who held them the best in her mouth!

IMG_2322 

Ok so maybe the teeth weren’t really all that spooky…they were more like Billy Bob teeth!

IMG_2322

But the nasty constant runny noses and green boogery eyes WERE PRETTY CREEPY!

IMG_2322

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

What a cool idea!! I had never heard or thought of that before haha! NICE!