Saturday, October 9, 2010

Popcorn popping…

The other day I gave the kids a good laugh. The kids were upstairs watching a movie and asked if I would make them popcorn. Lately, I’ve done away with microwave popcorn and I’ve been pulling out the air popper. The kids love to pop it that way…but it can get a little out of control. Half of the kernels don’t seem to pop until they are out of the popper and in the bowl….which send them flying across the room. The kids get a kick out of this! I finished popping the popcorn and went upstairs to hand it to my kids. As I was handing it to Sadie she just busted up laughing….turns out some of the popcorn ended up in my hair. I love when simple things happen in the day that give us a little comic relief….I also love when those things are discovered in the home before I end up going out in public (which has not always been the case….REMEMBER THIS POST: http://richandnickie.blogspot.com/2009/04/do-you-think-it-went-unnoticed.html )

IMG_1442

No comments: